Secureframe for AWS
Secureframe makes it easy for businesses to achieve and maintain compliance with information security and privacy standards such as SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, HIPAA, GDPR, and more. Secureframe is available in the AWS Marketplace.
Everything you need to achieve and maintain compliance quickly and easily
Secureframe to fit your security posture with custom policies, tests, controls, and frameworks
and track employee completion automatically with proprietary training
your organization’s regulatory, legal, and financial risk
manual effort through automated evidence gathering
How it works
There are multiple security and privacy compliance frameworks with hundreds of requirements that technology companies must comply with, depending on your business, industry, customers, and where you operate. Secureframe’s all-in-one security and privacy compliance platform automates and streamlines the process so you can achieve and maintain compliance quickly and easily—so you can focus on what matters: growing your business, customers, and revenue.
Meet your dedicated customer support and compliance experts
Scan and secure your cloud infrastructure
Create your compliance policies
Easily train personnel on security and privacy requirements
Assess and manage vendor risk
Review readiness assessment provided by Secureframe
Complete an audit if necessary
Continually maintain compliance
Scan and secure your cloud infrastructure automatically
We connect with, monitor, and help configure your cloud infrastructure to be secure and compliant. Plus, no need to install agents — we scan through read-only access.
- Monitor 100+ cloud services including AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
- Review vulnerabilities through our dashboard with associated risk scores and details.
Assess and manage vendor risk
We integrate with over a hundred vendors you’re already using, fetch their security data on your behalf, and provide detailed risk reports.
- Perform and manage vendor risk assessments
- Collect vendor security certifications and reports, including SOC 2, ISO 27001, CCPA, and GDPR
Build compliance policies for your tech company
We help you design security policies that are right for your technology business. Select from our library of policies, adapt them for your organization, and publish to your employees — all through the Secureframe platform.
- Access dozens of policies developed and vetted by our in-house security and privacy compliance experts and former auditors
- Easily publish to your employees for review and acknowledgment through the Secureframe platform
Easily onboard and offboard your employees
Our workflows streamline the onboarding process for your employees. Easily track that your designated in-scope personnel have completed background checks, security awareness training, and acceptance of security policies — all through our employee dashboard.
- Accelerate employee onboarding with our automated self-serve process
- View employee progress across all assigned tasks through our reports and dashboards
Stay compliant with continuous monitoring and automated evidence collection
We help you maintain compliance by continuously monitoring your compliance environment and notifying personnel when regular tasks are due. Ensure security and privacy compliance requirements are being met with real-time alerts on nonconformities across your tech stack — so that you can fix them quickly.
- Automatic control testing via continuous configuration data collection from 100+ integrations
- Seamless auditor evidence collection workflows and fieldwork processes