By accessing, visiting, or otherwise using the Site, you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Your Use of Our Site
You must comply with all laws applicable to your use of and interaction with our Site.
You also agree not to:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance.
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (e.g. viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, etc.).
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
- If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site may be terminated immediately and without notice.
User Accounts and Profiles
In order to access certain services or features of our Site, you may be required to create an account, profile, or otherwise provide certain requested information. If any portion of the Site requires you to open an account, create a user profile, or submit similar information, the information you provide must be truthful and accurate. User accounts, profiles, usernames, and passwords are associated with one individual only and you agree that you will never allow access by another person or entity at any time and to never access the account, profile, username, or password of another person or entity at any time. You must notify Secureframe immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or of any other breach in security of which you may be aware.
We may, in our sole discretion:
(i) reject or remove anything you post;
(ii) restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any or all of the Site; or
(iii) cease to provide and maintain the Site, at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. Upon doing so, we may retain or delete any information or content that you provided.
Our Site Content
Our Site contains content owned, operated, licensed, and/or controlled by Secureframe that is protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights ("Site Content"). Secureframe or its licensors retain all rights in such Site Content. Secureframe grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable right to view the Site Content solely for your internal use of the Site.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Marks") displayed on our Site are the property of Secureframe or other third parties. Secureframe is a registered trademark of Secureframe, Inc. Except as may be expressly provided in a separate written agreement, you are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Secureframe or the third party that owns the Mark.
We do not claim any ownership rights in any text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, software, works of authorship, or other materials that you upload or otherwise provide to our Site (collectively, "User Content"). However, you grant to Secureframe a worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute your User Content for the limited purpose of providing the Site and all related services. You also agree that any other user of this Site may access, view, store, and reproduce your User Content for such user's personal or internal business use or otherwise in connection with use of the Site.
You cannot post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials. We may terminate an account and/or deny access to any user who is alleged to have infringed the copyright or proprietary rights of another.
If you provide us with any feedback or ideas, you authorize Secureframe to use your feedback for any purpose, without any restriction or limitation.
If you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please provide our Designated Agent written notice with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other interest
- A description of the copyrighted work or other work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our sites, networks or other repositories
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Our Designated Agent for claims of copyright infringement is:
548 Market St, Ste 30287
San Francisco, CA 94104
Although we have attempted to provide accurate information on our Site, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. Any Sites designated as “powered by Secureframe,” such as our Trust Center pages, are operated and controlled solely by third parties and not Secureframe. Secureframe has no control over the information or content contained on such Sites, does not check the veracity or accuracy of such content, and disclaims all responsibility and liability therefore.
We do not endorse or assume responsibility for user conduct or what users submit to our Site. Nothing in these Terms requires us to monitor the Site or to modify or remove any materials or information.
Our Site contains links to third party sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of their content. Access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on such sites.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration, and password information. Secureframe will not be liable for any harm caused by, or related to, the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password.
We may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-Secureframe products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
The Site and all information on the Site are subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws, and U.S. export control laws, and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate action against anyone who, in Secureframe's sole discretion, is suspected of violating any applicable law, including, without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SECUREFRAME DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. SECUREFRAME SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF SECUREFRAME HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SECUREFRAME DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT.
ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
About Our Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Please check this page periodically for any updates.
These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., excluding any conflict of laws rules or principles.
If there is any dispute relating to the Site or these Terms, you and Secureframe agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of San Francisco County, State of California, U.S.A.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be struck and the remaining provisions will remain in full effect.
If you or others violate these Terms and we take no immediate action, this in no way limits or waives our rights, such as our right to take action in the future or in similar situations.
These terms were last updated on 5/1/2023 and are effective immediately.