Achieve and maintain NIST 800-53 compliance across your business
Secureframe helps organizations that work with the federal government or carry federal data to understand compliance requirements, manage controls, streamline workflows, and automate tasks and evidence collection to get compliant quickly and easily.
Set up NIST 800-53 policies and procedures fast
We provide NIST 800-53 policies and procedures that are right for your business. Select from our library of policies, adapt them for your organization, and publish them to your personnel for review.
- Access dozens of policies developed and vetted by our in-house compliance experts and auditors, including System Security Plan (SSP) and Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) templates.
- Easily publish policies for your personnel to review and acknowledge through the Secureframe platform
Set up custom and automated tests
Leverage our pre-built tests or create custom upload tests for your organization’s unique processes, policies, and controls to comply with NIST 800-53.
- View and manage NIST 800-53 tests in a single place
- Create custom tests to cover a use case specific to your business
- Assign owners to tests to ensure failing tests are remediated quickly
- Access best practice remediation steps for pre-built tests
Easily maintain NIST 800-53 compliance
Our platform is updated to meet NIST 800-53 Revision 5 requirements to help you stay current and maintain compliance.
- Automatically collect evidence and review processes for compliance assessments
- Stay current with any changes to NIST 800-53 requirements
Easily onboard and offboard your employees
Our workflows streamline the onboarding and offboarding process for your employees. Easily track that your designated in-scope personnel have completed background checks, security awareness training, and acceptance of security policies — all through our employee dashboard.
- Accelerate employee onboarding with our automated self-serve process
- View employee progress across all assigned tasks through our reports and dashboards