Secureframe for Healthcare
Secureframe’s all-in-one governance, risk, and compliance platform makes it fast and easy for modern healthcare plans, providers, insurers, and clearinghouses, as well as biotech and pharmaceutical organizations, to achieve and maintain security and privacy compliance in accordance with HIPAA.
Achieve and maintain compliance with HIPAA and other data privacy regulations
with the latest regulations knowing Secureframe frameworks are kept up-to-date
and track employee completion automatically with Secureframe’s proprietary training
your organization’s regulatory, legal and financial risk
manual effort through automated evidence gathering
Scan and secure your cloud infrastructure automatically
We connect with, monitor, and help configure your cloud infrastructure to be secure and compliant. Plus, no need to install agents — we scan through read-only access.
- Monitor 100+ cloud services including AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
- Review vulnerabilities through our dashboard with associated risk scores and details.
Assess and manage vendor risk
We make it simple for you to complete vendor risk assessments, regularly review vendors, and complete required due diligence.
- Perform and manage vendor risk assessments
- Store, manage, and review vendor security certifications and reports for SOC 2, ISO 27001, PCI DSS, CCPA, and GDPR
Build compliance policies for your healthcare business
We help you design HIPAA security and privacy policies that are right for your healthcare business. Select from our library of policies, adapt them for your organization, and publish them to your employees — all through the Secureframe platform.
- Access dozens of policies developed and vetted by our in-house security and privacy compliance experts and former auditors
- Easily distribute to your employees for review and acknowledgment through the Secureframe platform
Easily onboard and offboard your employees
Our workflows streamline the onboarding and offboarding process for your employees. Easily track that your designated in-scope personnel have completed background checks, HIPAA training, and acceptance of security policies — all through our employee dashboard.
- Accelerate employee onboarding with our automated self-serve process
- View employee progress across all assigned tasks through our reports and dashboards
Stay compliant with continuous monitoring and automated evidence collection
We help you maintain compliance by continuously monitoring your compliance environment and notifying personnel when regular tasks are due. Ensure security and privacy compliance requirements are being met with real-time alerts on nonconformities across your tech stack — so that you can fix them quickly.
- Automatic control testing via continuous configuration data collection from 100+ integrations
- Seamless auditor evidence collection workflows and fieldwork processes