Strengthen your security posture quickly and easily with MVSP compliance
Secureframe helps organizations understand requirements, manage controls, streamline workflows and automate tasks and evidence collection to achieve and maintain Minimum Viable Secure Product (MVSP) compliance with speed and ease.
The MVSP Standard: Security baselines for Enterprise-grade software
Developed by leading tech companies including Google, Salesforce, Slack and Okra, the Minimum Viable Secure Product (MVSP) outlines security requirements for B2B software. Designed to simplify the procurement, RFP and vendor security assessment process, MVSP offers a checklist of baselines to assess a product’s security posture and identify gaps. All companies building B2B software or handling sensitive information are advised to follow MVSP requirements. As a contributor to the MVSP standard, we stay current on the latest MVSP requirements for you, so you can focus your limited resources on your biggest priorities.
The MVSP checklist includes four categories:
Includes compliance with industry standards, penetration testing and incident response procedures
Application design controls
Includes SSO, password policies and logging
Application implementation controls
Includes data flows, sensitive data exposure and time to remediate vulnerabilities
Includes physical, logical and third-party access to organizational data
Set up MVSP policies and procedures fast
We provide MVSP policies and procedure templates that meet compliance requirements. Select from our library of policies, adapt them for your organization and publish them to your personnel for review.
- Access dozens of policies developed and vetted by our in-house compliance experts
- Easily publish policies for your personnel to review and acknowledge through the Secureframe platform
Set up custom and automated tests
Leverage our pre-built tests or create custom upload tests for your organization’s unique processes, policies and controls to help you maintain MVSP compliance.
- View and manage MVSP tests in a single place
- Create custom tests to cover a use case specific to your business
- Assign owners to tests to ensure failing tests are remediated quickly
- Access best practice remediation steps for pre-built tests
Easily maintain MVSP compliance
We help you maintain compliance by staying current on the latest regulations. As new policies, procedures or other requirements are added to MVSP, our platform and frameworks are updated so you stay compliant.
- Automatically collect evidence and review processes for compliance assessments
- Stay current with any changes to MVSP requirements
Manage and triage risks in once place
Track security and compliance risks with Secureframe’s Risk Register. Determine risk treatments, mitigation steps and assign risks to owners to bring visibility and accountability to your organization.
- Assign owners to risks to ensure there’s a single point person in charge of the risk
- Send automated notifications to risk owners to review and update the risk on a regular basis
- Track the details of potential vulnerabilities, impact on your business and treatment plans