Achieve and maintain compliance with Microsoft SSPA across your business
Secureframe helps organizations understand requirements, manage controls, streamline workflows, and automate tasks and evidence collection to get compliant with the Microsoft Supplier Security and Privacy Assurance (SSPA) quickly and easily.
Microsoft SSPA: Safeguarding Microsoft personal and confidential data
With data privacy and security becoming mission-critical for modern businesses, Microsoft established its own set of standards for suppliers that handle confidential data called Supplier Privacy and Assurance Standards (SSPA). All suppliers that are part of Microsoft’s information supply chain must comply with SSPA requirements to do business with Microsoft.
Microsoft SSPA compliance requirements include:
- Enrolling in Microsoft’s Supplier Privacy and Assurance Standards program
- Understanding and attesting to Microsoft’s Data Protection Requirements (DPR)
- Completing an independent assessment against the DPR
- Renewing compliance tasks annually for continuous compliance with SSPA
Set up SSPA policies and procedures fast
We provide Microsoft SSPA policy and procedure templates that meet compliance requirements. Select from our library of policies, adapt them for your organization, and publish them to your personnel for review.
- Access dozens of policies developed and vetted by our in-house compliance experts and auditors
- Easily publish policies for your personnel to review and acknowledge through the Secureframe platform
Set up custom and automated tests
Leverage our pre-built tests or create custom upload tests for your organization’s unique processes, policies, and controls to help you maintain Microsoft SSPA compliance.
- View and manage SSPA tests in a single place
- Create custom tests to cover a use case specific to your business
- Assign owners to tests to ensure failing tests are remediated quickly
- Access best practice remediation steps for pre-built tests
Easily maintain Microsoft SSPA compliance
We help you maintain compliance by staying current on the latest regulations. As new policies, procedures, or other requirements are added to Microsoft SSPA, our platform and frameworks are updated so you stay compliant.
- Automatically collect evidence and review processes for compliance assessments
- Stay current with any changes to Microsoft SSPA requirements