Senior Software Engineer
Secureframe is on a mission to help companies achieve best in class security. We help companies get SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliant with ease.
We’re a small, impactful, and highly collaborative engineering team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture.
What you’ll do:
- Scope, design, and implement new end-to-end functionality
- Contribute to codebases in Ruby, Typescript, and Go
- Perform detailed code reviews and provide technical mentorship to engineers
- Help architect core parts of our infrastructure from the ground up
- Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges
Who we’re looking for:
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Commuter benefit
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.