Senior Compliance Manager
Secureframe is on a mission to help companies achieve best in class security. We help companies get SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliant with ease.
We’re a small, impactful, and highly collaborative team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security and compliance. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture.
As a Senior Compliance Manager, you will help Secureframe implement a customer-centric compliance strategy to ensure the design, implementation, monitoring, and testing of customer controls achieve compliance with common information security frameworks (SOC 2, ISO 27001, etc). The role will report to the Head of Compliance and will work closely with company leadership across product, business, and functional teams to develop new compliance offerings to our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with our customers and partner auditors to ensure customer satisfaction and a successful customer audit with respect to SOC 2 and ISO 27001.
- Assist the Customer Success team with customer implementations of industry-standard requirements for compliance and security.
- Champion best practices to our customers with respect to control requirements across various compliance frameworks.
- Partner with customer success, business, product, and engineering to design and implement new compliance and security offerings.
- Stay informed and draft updates on new frameworks, laws, rules, and regulations related to compliance, privacy, and information security.
Who we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in information security auditing roles related to SOC 2 and/or ISO 27001
- Bonus if you have experience with respect to penetration testing, other security frameworks, and/or FinTech compliance (AML, Anti-Corruption, etc.).
- Strong empathy for customers, security, and compliance.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively, and balance the needs of the Secureframe team and our customers
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.