Customer Success Manager
Secureframe is on a mission to help companies achieve best in class security. We help companies get SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliant with ease.
We’re a small, impactful, and highly collaborative team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security and compliance. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture. As a Customer Success Manager, you will help Secureframe maintain a stellar user community and have your customers be product advocates. In this role, you will report to the Head of Customer Success.
What you’ll do:
- Know the product inside and out so you can manage customer activities including onboarding, training, general support and growth
- Become an expert in SOC 2, ISO 27001, and other forms of compliance
- Own customer relationships post-sale and ensure customer success by creating engaged, happy customers who advocate on our behalf
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, engineering and product teams to align on customer needs and company strategy
- Deliver on key success metrics such as NPS and CSAT
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them more efficient
Who we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in customer success, customer experience, or account management roles
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively and balance the needs of the Secureframe team and our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Autonomous worker with an ownership mindset who is action-oriented, organized, and meticulous
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.