Secureframe is on a mission to help companies achieve best in class security. We help companies get SOC 2 and ISO 27001 compliant with ease.
We’re a small, impactful, and highly collaborative team aiming to bring excellence to the world of security and compliance. Every member of the team is an owner, with a lot of responsibility and the opportunity to play a critical role in building out the team and defining our culture.
You will drive Secureframe’s future growth by sourcing, qualifying, and building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into engaged and delighted Secureframe customers. You are an adept salesperson engaging in both technical and business conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including C & VP-level executives. You are biased towards winning business by analytically showing how a client's business model benefits from partnering with Secureframe. You thrive in extremely fast-paced environments, enjoy collaborating with driven colleagues to make the company a success and are always looking for opportunities to add value and level up the business.
What you’ll do:
- Continue to build the foundation for strategic sales in a fast growing startup
- Hunt for new business in new verticals and markets
- Solely own the full sales cycle—from prospect, to pilots, to negotiations and deal execution
- Partner with customer success and product teams to ensure pilots are successful and that feature requests are heard
- Partner with leadership to help develop and execute on new verticals and use cases
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
Who we’re looking for:
- 5+ experience in sales, preferably at an enterprise software company
- 3+ years closing annual contracts of at least $50k/year, and handling yearly quotas of $2mm+
- Successful experience in selling a complex software service to engineering organizations
- Ability to understand Secureframe’s product and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to identify high-probability customers and high-value verticals to go after
- Prior experience at a fast-paced startup and ability to work well in unstructured environments
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
Nice to haves
- Prior experience with security technology
- Strong technical background
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.